ok, finally having time to work on this some more... :)
It doesn't seem that at this time there is much we can do with
to help with the reporter end. Fedora packages sync
from pkgdb out and we can't easily add subsystems without making some
kind of seperate list for kernel. So, I think at least for now, we are
stuck trying to triage the bugs after they are submitted unless
someone can come up with some way we can beat our infrastructure to our
I did some more cleanup on
Some more questions moving forward:
- Can someone check the table there and update it? For example, for
video hardware, do we want to reassign? or just cc those folks? Do
they want their real addresses there, or just add 'xgl-maint'. Other
places I am sure are wrong, like PATA. Are their other known
- We need a way to mark bugs by subsystem. I think our choices are:
whiteboard, or blocker bugs. Is there a preference? We should add the
bugs or whiteboard keywords to the subsystem table there. We can also
point people to those for filing new bugs as well.
- Feel free to re-word any of the 'stock comments'.
- Do we need stock comments for any other types of bugs? What common
ones do you guys run into?
- Add any common info gathering steps in
if we can get this page in good enough shape soon, I would like to try
out processing some rawhide bugs. I think starting with rawhide is the
best bet, as their are only 75 of them currently.
Thoughts? Rants? Wiki edits?