To avoid future confusion:
- F-11/ and F-12/:
- 2.6.32, which will hopefully be going into updates RSN.
- 2.6.33, currently in -RC. Will be staying there quite likely until
Fedora 13 releases, unless 2.6.34 comes out well before -RC of F-13.
- **Your commits for Fedora should go here.**
- Fedora 14 branch, will fork to F-14/ in a couple months.
- Currently 2.6.33-rc as F-13. Moving to 2.6.34-git immediately
after 2.6.33 is stable.
- Commits should *not* happen here. Get your patches upstream for
- (Frankly I'm tempted to just remove everyone elses commit bits until
we open it to encourage F-13 commits...)
There are stable branches of F-11 and F-12, containing 2.6.30 and 2.6.31
respectively. These are maintenance mode only, pushed straight to stable
so that security fixes can get to users who may have issues with the
2.6.32 in updates-testing. You can get them by:
$ cd rpms/kernel; mkdir stable; pushd stable;
stable$ cp -a ../F-12 .; pushd F-12; cvs up -dr \
And ditto with F-11 and private-fedora-11-2_6_30
Show replies by date