On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:10:23 -0400
Kyle McMartin <kyle(a)infradead.org> wrote:
On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 08:03:39AM -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 06:33:49AM -0400, Jon Masters wrote:
> >Anyone planning to respin the F-9 kernel with a .27 base? Webcams! :)
> I'd recommend waiting until at least the first batch of -stable patches
> is released.
We're going to wait until F-8 is EOL before doing that in F-9.
I was thinking about doing the 2.6.27 update for F9 right after F10 ships. F8 can
just stay on 2.6.26 until it goes EOL.
In the meantime we need to get the F10 kernel into shape for release...