I know -rc3 was released like 3 minutes ago. I'm not going to update
rawhide to it until Monday because we have a bug report that needs the
debugging options enabled to see if the test fix works. So in case
you get overly ambitious and really want to update rawhide to -rc3,
please hold off.
We'll return to our regularly scheduled churn Monday.