Sérgio Basto wrote:
- 3:kdeplasma-addons-4.14.3-2.fc23.x86_64 is obsoleted by
It Obsoletes itself? Or did you get something wrong?
- could not find requested component: folderview
Missing Requires: kde-plasma-folderview somewhere. And this comes from the
kde-baseapps SRPM, you may have to rebuild it too, probably with bumped
Epoch to bypass Obsoletes from Plasma 5.
- kde-style-oxygen-3:4.11.22-3.fc23.x86_64 conflicts with file from
package qt4-style-oxygen-5.4.2-1.fc23.x86_64 ( dnf remove
qt4-style-oxygen-5.4.2-1.fc23.x86_64 solve it )
- kde-workspace-3:4.11.22-3.fc23.x86_64 conflicts with file from
plasma-desktop-doc-5.4.2-2.fc23.noarch (dnf remove plasma-desktop-doc
- /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kinfocenter/kinfocenter.png from install of
kde-workspace-3:4.11.22-3.fc23.x86_64 (dnf remove kinfocenter
- Error: nothing provides pykde4(x86-64) >= 4.14.11 needed by
Wrong versioned Requires, should require only the version of pykde4 that is
- ksysguard have a conflict libksysguard-common ( don't have the
You will either want to rebuild libksysguard without the files from:
or you might be able to just add Obsoletes for libksysguard,
libksysguard-common and libksysguard-devel, if no KF5 application other than
Plasma 5 itself needs them.