On 30 Jan 2020, at 17:59, S.Bob <sbob(a)quadratum-braccas.com>
I would like a full border around my Konsole windows, as opposed to the latest look. I
have not found an option to do this, anyone know how to do this?
You can adjust the window border shadowns in the settings.
1. run System Settings
2. Under Appearance click on Application Style
3. Click on Window Decoration
To adjust the Shadow:
4. Click on the theme
5. Notice the Edit icon in the bottom right of the theme icon. Click on that.
6. On the Shadows tab you can adjust the way the border shadow is draw to make the edge of
windows easier to see.
You can also change the border size:
4. Uncheck the "Use theme's default widows border size"
5. Select the size you want from the drop down
Thanks in advance
kde mailing list -- kde(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe send an email to kde-leave(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
List Archives: https://email@example.com