On Tue, 2020-10-20 at 01:21 +0000, rawhide(a)fedoraproject.org wrote:
Just to keep everyone in the loop here: this candidate has all known
blocker fixes, *except*
. The planned fix
for that is a new shim build that is signed with a key that will not be
revoked, but we're still waiting on that to be built and signed.
We wanted to give FESCo the option at Thursday's go/no-go of deciding
not to block on the re-signed shim any more, so we did this compose.
The plan is to do full testing on it, and if that doesn't turn up any
other blockers, we'll decide whether to ship it on Thursday. So if
folks can please try to help get complete test results on this
candidate, that'd be great.
Thanks very much!
Fedora QA Community Monkey
IRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | XMPP: adamw AT happyassassin . net