On 05/13/15 06:11, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Hi, folks! We're now frozen for F22 Final, but a pile of blocker and
> FE nominations arrived after the review meeting, several with updates
> attached. It would be good to get these reviewed before next week.
> Especially of note, we have an FE request for
> necessitate pulling in the KDE Frameworks 5.10.0 release:
> which is obviously a significant change to the KDE spin. We also have
> GNOME 3.16.2 pending; they haven't filed that yet, but I'm expecting
> it today or tomorrow. If we're going to pull in a pair of significant
> desktop updates, we should do it as soon as possible. I really wish we
> could somehow stop having these situations where the desktop teams
> want to push big updates right after freeze points, as it seems to
> keep happening, but for right now we need to make a decision.
> So, I'd like to get sufficient votes on the proposed blockers and at
> least the significant proposed FEs as soon as possible. Would folks
> prefer voting on-list or in-bug, or having a special meeting, perhaps
> tomorrow (05-13) or Thursday (05-14) at the usual time (1600 UTC)?
> Please reply if you'd be willing to attend a special meeting. If you'd
> rather vote in-bug, feel free to do so - we can count those votes at a
> meeting if one occurs.
If, and I say if since I've not tested, this fixes the session restore issues of
Plasma 5 then to me it is a *must* for F22 release.