Hi, folks! We're now frozen for F22 Final, but a pile of blocker and
FE nominations arrived after the review meeting, several with updates
attached. It would be good to get these reviewed before next week.
Especially of note, we have an FE request for
necessitate pulling in the KDE Frameworks 5.10.0 release:
which is obviously a significant change to the KDE spin. We also have
GNOME 3.16.2 pending; they haven't filed that yet, but I'm expecting
it today or tomorrow. If we're going to pull in a pair of significant
desktop updates, we should do it as soon as possible. I really wish we
could somehow stop having these situations where the desktop teams
want to push big updates right after freeze points, as it seems to
keep happening, but for right now we need to make a decision.
So, I'd like to get sufficient votes on the proposed blockers and at
least the significant proposed FEs as soon as possible. Would folks
prefer voting on-list or in-bug, or having a special meeting, perhaps
tomorrow (05-13) or Thursday (05-14) at the usual time (1600 UTC)?
Please reply if you'd be willing to attend a special meeting. If you'd
rather vote in-bug, feel free to do so - we can count those votes at a
meeting if one occurs.
Fedora QA Community Monkey
IRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | XMPP: adamw AT happyassassin . net