On Saturday 26 November 2011 10:41:47 Sonic wrote:
After a fresh install of Fedora 16:
1. Every time I log in to KDE, abrt reports a crash in 'tracker' package
I updated my installation of Fedora 16 a couple of days back. I also
installed nvidia proprietary drivers from RPMFusion. Now:
1. tracker crash is gone
2. Every time I log in, abrt reports crash in 'nvidia-settings'
3. When I start Thunderbird, abrt reports a crash, but Thunderbird
4. Some KDE applications - akregator & ktorrent fail to start with
segfault reported by the KDE crash handler
5. KDE apps like korganizer, kate, kwrite, konsole etc. start fine
6. On subsequent attempts, KTorrent starts OK, but akregator always crashes
Is anyone else seeing something similar?
Running propiertery nvidia drivers on 2 x86_64 and 1 i386 installation. I have
absolutely no trouble
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.