I am using Fedora 24 with the latest updates.
I decided to try kmail again in this computer. I have erased the
previous data, since it corresponds to imap accounts. And I have started
again to add all the missing accounts.
In the process I found out that the default driver is now sqlite3, the
spec file even says that so this is not a surprise. :-)
My problem is that for some imap folders I have to restart the akonadi
server because it loads 100 (exactly 100 messages, not more and not
less) and then it stops. The only way to proceed is to restart the
akonadi server again and it will process another 100 messages and the
This does not happens for every folder, only for some, but for those
the only way to work is to load 100 each time and that can be extremely
boring for large folders.
Any help to solve this issue or at least to temporarily to increase
the 100 messages limit?
I tried to find any documentation on how to do this but I failed. :-(
Does spell checking work for anybody else? Even right clicking in the
text box and clicking Check Spelling does nothing.
About Version says:
KDE Frameworks 5.21.0
Qt 5.6.0 (built against 5.5.1)
The xcb windowing system
Only thing in .xsessions-errors which might be related is:
QXcbConnection: XCB error: 2 (BadValue), sequence: 35270, resource id:
144703492, major code: 141 (Unknown), minor code: 3
QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow), sequence: 10449, resource id:
134309191, major code: 2 (ChangeWindowAttributes), minor code: 0
QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow), sequence: 22125, resource id:
134309353, major code: 2 (ChangeWindowAttributes), minor code: 0
QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow), sequence: 24401, resource id:
134309383, major code: 2 (ChangeWindowAttributes), minor code: 0