On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 11:48 -0500, Andrew Overholt wrote:
I'm having some platform and other issues building these in the
system, so in the meantime if anyone wants to try what will become the new
I gave these a spin and they work great. The only problem I had so far
was with opening XML files. I attached a sample file (a web application
descriptor) which, when opened in Eclipse, produces the attached
exception. Any XML file with a DOCTYPE seems to trigger this.
Interestingly, it works fine if I remove the gnu.gcj.precompiled.db.path
argument, so this might be an ahead-of-time compilation issue. I wasn't
able to isolate a simple test case though.