Some renewed interest in seeing this happen and stick. Is the process for getting a new RPM added to the mix still as Severin outlined?
1. Check that your spec file follows guidelines (see below)
2. Make sure that all your dependencies are in Fedora. If they
aren't you'll have to package them too.
3. Upload spec + SRPM of your Apache TomEE package somewhere
4. Open a RHBZ asking for a review
5. Get it reviewed
6. Ask on your bug for dist-git repos
7. Git push, and build the package in Koji
With specific docs on requirements here:
That all still current? Any new parts to the process?