It took many time to figure out, how build google-gson with jdk 17 , it
also fail to build docs, the third or more package that doesn't build
doc for me .
I'd like transfer the ownership of my java packages to someone, because
I haven't time to take care of it .
- google-gson. Depending packages (rawhide) (4): java-runtime-
decompiler jgit protobuf reflections
- jdependency. Depending packages (rawhide) (1): maven-shade-plugin
- javassist. Depending packages (rawhide) (3): mysql-connector-java
reflections and scannotation
- disruptor, Depending packages (rawhide) (1): log4j
- pdfbox, Depending packages (rawhide) (1): fop
Sérgio M. B.
The truth package has been failing to build for quite a while, and I
can't figure out how to fix it. I believe it's related to versions of
the auto package. I dealt with those quite a while ago, but really
don't have the time to delve back into it again.
Any help would greatly appreciated.
he/him/his - surely the least important thing about me
IT Systems Manager 720-772-5637
NWRA, Boulder/CoRA Office FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane orion(a)nwra.com
Boulder, CO 80301 https://www.nwra.com/