Answers in line.
On 10/01/2016 04:50 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
You are getting this email because you are in the
in the fedora account system (or are reading this on the
Feel free to reply just directly to me, or cc the infrastructure list
for everyone to see and comment on.
At the first of every month(or so), I am going to be sending out an
email like this one. I would like feedback on how things are going for
I'd like to ask for everyone to send me a quick reply with the
following data or anything related you can think of that might help us
make the apprentice program more useful.
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
No. The work I have done not
required me to get on any of the boxes
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or
Not so much, but I am easig back in... or more accurately, easing tha
family back in to me doing this.
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the
I've looked at the tickets in the pretty new pagure interface.
Didn't help that I was on and working on one whilst nirik was migrating us.
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would
you do any of the above?
Not at this moment.
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
Finding tickets in your interest area?
Lately,not being exhausted after I get done
with day job. Everything
else is there.
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find
helpful or interesting?
Not recently. Maybe next week.
8. Have you logged into our Gobby instance and read/seen/added to
meeting agenda? https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby
Not recently, but I have in
My kids candy.... but seriously, I
just like the Halloween themed wrappers.
Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including
improvements to this email, the wiki page, etc.
Nothing yet, sir.
Any folks I do not hear from in the next week will be removed from the
group. (Note that it's easy to be readded when you have time or
whatever and it's nothing at all personal, we just want to keep the
group up to date with active folks).
Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback!
infrastructure mailing list -- infrastructure(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe send an email to infrastructure-leave(a)lists.fedoraproject.org