I want to help the Fedora Infraistructure group, and would like to introduce myself.
- IRC handle: vk (or vkaigoro)
I have 9 years of devops/sysadmin experience (started as a junior
sysadmin in a web hosting company around May 2005).
- config mgmt systems: Ansible, Puppet, CFengine 2
- scripting langs: Perl, Python, Ruby, Bash
- all kinds of web, database, load balancing and caching services
(not worth it to list all those)
- here is my GitHub account: https://github.com/br0ziliy
- I would like to work on tools the group is using, and also probably
contribute to the playbooks (for last year I'm mainly using Ansible
anyway). Actually I do enjoy all things related to the
infrastructure management and support, so probably can help in
Tried to keep it short, see you all during the meeting today.
Vasyl Kaigorodov | Red Hat Product Security
PGP: 0xABB6E828 A7E0 87FF 5AB5 48EB 47D0 2868 217B F9FC ABB6 E828
infrastructure mailing list