On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 3:08 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin(a)scrye.com> wrote:
You are getting this email because you are in the 'fi-apprentice' group
in the fedora account system (or are reading this on the
Feel free to reply just directly to me, or cc the infrastructure list
for everyone to see and comment on.
At the first of every month(or so), I am going to be sending out an
email like this one. I would like feedback on how things are going for
I'd like to ask for everyone to send me a quick reply with the
following data or anything related you can think of that might help us
make the apprentice program more useful.
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look at
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
Yes, I've logged on lockbox and bastion.
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or contribute
Yes, sysadmin and noc group.
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the fi-apprentice
Yes, I worked in two tickets, #3617 and #153 (fedora-infra/fedora-tagger).
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for whatever
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
Yes I wish to be a member :-)
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would
you do any of the above?
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
Finding tickets in your interest area?
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find them
helpful or interesting?
I try to attend all meetings, and to pay attention in what is discussed to
better understand how the things work in the group.
8. Whats the best present you ever got?
The Tolkien collection :-)
Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including
improvements to this email, the wiki page, etc.
Any folks I do not hear from in the next week will be removed from the
group. (Note that it's easy to be readded when you have time or
whatever and it's nothing at all personal, we just want to keep the
group up to date with active folks).
Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback!
Mentor of Fedora Ambassadors on Latin America
Fedora Latin America Infrastructure Team