On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 2:04 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kfenzi(a)redhat.com> wrote:
You are getting this email because you are in the
in the fedora account system (or are reading this on the infrastructure
Feel free to reply just directly to me, or cc the infrastructure list
for everyone to see and comment on.
At the first of every month(or so), I am going to be sending out an
email like this one. I would like feedback on how things are going for
you. I'd like to ask for everyone to send me a quick reply with the
following data or anything related you can think of that might help us
make the apprentice program more useful.
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look at
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or contribute
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the fi-apprentice
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for whatever
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would help
you do any of the above?
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved? Finding
things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you? Finding
tickets in your interest area?
1, and 3
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find them
helpful or interesting?
yes. very interesting.
8. Have you logged into our Gobby instance and read/seen/added to our
meeting agenda? https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby
9. Have you used any containers in the last week or so?
(docker, rocket, etc)
Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including improvements
to this email, the wiki page, etc. Note that we recently revamped the
getting started and other pages. Please do take a minute to re-read them
and let me know if they are more clear or need further adjustments.
Any folks I do not hear from in the next week will be removed from the
group. (Note that it's easy to be readded when you have time or whatever
and it's nothing at all personal, we just want to keep the group up to
date with active folks).
Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback!
Thank you kevin.