We've been getting lots of error emails from the fedmsg-driven updater for the
fedora-packages webapp. This release primarily tries to be more careful with
the xapian write lock in pull-request #219, which should hopefully address that
- (@ralphbean) #212, Handle past and future mdapi json keys.
- (@ralphbean) #214, Handle failure to copy an icon.
- (@ralphbean) #218, Try a second icon_dir location.
- (@ralphbean) #219, Try real hard to get a write lock for xapian.
- f378758a1 Specbump.
- 540079884 Handle past and future mdapi json keys.
- 47da24a64 Adjust key name as per review feedback.
- 9c63da97e Handle failure to copy an icon.
- f688f30f2 Try a second icon_dir location.
- 5b124ee39 Try real hard to get a write lock for xapian.