On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 17:53:15 +0100
Vladimir Glafirov <vglafirov(a)gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Fedora infrastructure team.
My name is Vladimir Glafirov (irc: StarBeast), I am working at CERN
(cern.ch) in Switzerland for more than 7 years as a system engineer. I
believe that I have enough experience in RHEL and in Fedora distros to
help Fedora community. My main duties at CERN are related to linux
system administration and service level support. I am very keen to
share my knowledge and experience with community. I also interesting
to learn a lot of new things that can improve my knowledge.
I am more less familiar with:
1. RHEL 3/4/5/6, Fedora Core 6-16, Scientific Linux 3/4/5/6, Solaris
2. Internet services: LAMP, BIND, DHCPD, Qmail, SAMBA, SQUID
3. Monitoring tools: NAGIOS, Lemon
4. Cluster software: Red Hat Cluster suite 5. Fabric management
systems: puppet, quattor
6. Programming/script languages: Shell, Python, C/C++ a little bit of
Perl and Java.
I will try to spend at least several hours per week to work for
Fedora. My main interests are infrastructure organization and cloud
I hope that my help would be useful for you.
If you have not already, please do take a look at:
Nice meeting you on IRC and look forward to working with you.