I have released and deployed Noggin 1.2.0 to production a few minutes ago.
Here are the release notes:
- Display the version in the page footer (#592).
- Allow sponsors to resign from their position in the group (#599).
- Disallow login and register with mixed-case usernames (#594).
- Add information in the validation email (#629).
- Lowercase the username in Forgot Password Ask controller (#573).
- Skipped autocomplete in OTP fields (#593).
Many thanks to the contributors of bug reports, pull requests, and pull
request reviews for this release:
- Josseline Perdomo
- Yaron Shahrabani
Sysadmins will be happy about the lowercase bugfix that a few users have
hit while trying to reset their passwords. The validation email also
contains new info to request a new token in case it has expired (because of
greylisting, or of the
Show replies by date