A new version of FMN, 1.3.0, has been released and will be pushed to
staging shortly so that it'll be ready when the freeze is over. The
changelog is included below.
* Merge the fmn.sse repository into the fmn repository.
* Merge the fmn.web repository into the fmn repository.
* Taskotron rules: Particular tasks can now be matched using wildcards
* Taskotron rules: add abicheck as a critical task (PR #198).
* Loading rules is now cached in memory which speeds up user creation by
several orders of magnitude: creating 100 users went from 221 seconds
to 3.3 (Issue #191).
* The map of rule strings to rule Python objects is now cached which
improves preference loading time by approximately an order of
* Fix a bug where cache regions were configured to never expire cached
keys (Issue #194).
Show replies by date