-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Glad to see I was added back to the group! :D Sorry I missed a month.
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to
look at our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
I'd like to explore some more system admin stuff now!
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or
contribute to more?
Yes, after doing Fedora Badges and getting into the swing of school,
I've decided to perhaps take on a sys admin task.
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the
fi-apprentice 'easyfix' tickets?
Not recently, but I'll look at the sys admin tickets today.
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for
whatever reason) could you provide any hints to help others down
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would
help you do any of the above?
I'll probably get help in #fedora-admin if I need it with any ticket.
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help
you? Finding tickets in your interest area?
Starting sys admin stuff might be a bit slow at first.
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find
them helpful or interesting?
Yep, was there this week. They are both helpful and interesting.
8. What is your favorite soup? :)
I'm quite partial to bisques, like lobster bisque and red pepper +
Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including
improvements to this email, the wiki page, etc.
Any folks I do not hear from in the next week will be removed from
the group. (Note that it's easy to be readded when you have time
or whatever and it's nothing at all personal, we just want to keep
the group up to date with active folks).
Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback!
mailing list infrastructure(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----