On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:51:29AM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
I took a look at what rhel6 instances we have left and wrote up a
little status report:
not too hard:·
These are the ones where we need a playbook written or where they are
already in ansible, but we need to reinstall them with 7 and make sure
all the needed packages for that application are available there.
fas* (needs playbook
FAS2 is still TG1, so we will have the same problem here as we have for the
other TG1 application.
There is FAS3 in progress, so one option would be to wait for FAS3 to upgrade
the FAS servers to RHEL7. This would also put a little more pressure on us to
work on FAS3.
ns* (needs playbook)
secondary01 (needs playbook)
virthosts (some need outage)
sign-vaults (needs being careful)
backup03 (needs outage and being careful)
blockerbugs* (needs playbook)
(all these are in ansible, just need reinstall for rhel7)
(all these have multiple instances, so no outage hopefully)
Done in stg and prod
Done in stg, will be done in prod after freeze
Missing: darkserver, I'll see with Kushal if/when/how we can do it.