python-fedora-0.6.0 is out. I'll deploy it to staging tonight and we
can check back on the status of it on monday. It contains mostly
things which are only interesting for Fedora developer clients and
shouldn't have much impact on infrastructure hosts.
* Cache session cookies between use for clients using OpenID.
* Retry failed requests for clients using OpenID
* Remove Bodhi server version detection code.
* Python3 support for the BodhiClient.
* Drop support for python-requests-1.x
Show replies by date