On Fri, 2008-06-20 at 12:54 -0500, Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
1) Everything we currently use is fully puppetized (or at least I
so). That includes a cron job that syncs user information from FAS at
10 and 40 minutes after the hour.
This appears to be working very well.
2) There are two conferences set up sip:email@example.com and
Do we have numeric extensions that map to these conference rooms? Not
everyone is able to dial a SIP URI, so adding numeric equivalents is an
important thing to consider.
3) Dialling in from the DID numbers work, and the directory appears
1) Need content on talk.fedoraproject.org
to help folks set up
clients. Max has a done a good job of getting the boilerplate ready so
now we need to do the hard work of writing the content.
I can help with some of that.
2) Better system for provisioning conferences. Some of the
requirements I have in mind are:
a) password protected conferences for things like the Fedora
Advisory Board meetings
b) a way to stream audio using flumotion to a larger listen-only
audience (for the town-hall meetings)
I've done this before with ICES, but it shouldn't be too hard to get
working with flumotion. Didn't we already have this working (at least
duct-taped together) before?
c) an easy way to provision "normal" conference rooms for
What about letting people create their own dynamic conference rooms as