At a recent infrastructure meeting we agreed to move our SOPs to
Pagure as part of an infrastructure documentation project I proposed.
The new home will be https://pagure.io/infra-docs/
. The project's README
contains instructions on how to build the project locally.
Unless there are objections, I would like to set the migration date for
February 16th. The migration will consist of the following tasks:
* Update all documentation that references the SOPs to point to the
* Pull the latest versions of the SOPs on batcave01 into the Pagure
project. This is an easy `git pull` operation.
* Set the repository on batcave01 to be a read-only copy that pulls from
pagure on a regular basis.
A few notes about the migration:
* All git history for the SOPs has been preserved.
* Adding or modifying SOPs can now be done via pull requests to the
Pagure project. For documentation on this process, consult
* I've manually added people as project administrators since there isn't
a group on Pagure I can add. I probably missed some people. If you
find yourself in need of write access to the repository any of the
admins should be able to add you.
* The project's master branch is automatically built on readthedocs
each time a commit is pushed. The HTML site is also available on
Pagure's docs hosting, but this is not built automatically yet.
I'd really appreciate it if people could take a few minutes and read
through the README as well as the SOP dev guide and let me know if
anything is unclear.