On Wed, Dec 02, 2009 at 10:22:44PM +0530, Runa Bhattacharjee wrote:
Paul W. Frields wrote:
>If the Infrastructure is out of its freeze period now, this would
>be a good time to contemplate updating the Fedora Transifex
>instance. Is that already planned?
We are waiting for an upgrade to v 0.7 at present, primarily for compliance with
the new version of publican, which would cut down the current issues that we are
facing with the jumbo sized books (statistics missing, timeouts during
submission etc.). Diego has already outlined the necessary steps required to get
the upgrade going . However, we may need a few volunteers to complete this.
Argh, I sent my reply just now without having seen this. Darn mail
sync! Sorry about the crossed wires; I'll consult the ticket for
Paul W. Frields http://paul.frields.org/
gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233 5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
- - - - http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
: stickster @ #fedora-docs, #fedora-devel, #fredlug