I just spun up a new bugfix release of bodhi and pushed it to production.
The last release contained a bug that caused a snowball effect and a number of
updates were ejected from the last couple of pushes. This issue should
hopefully be resolved.
- (@trishnaguha) #723, Sorts the list of test cases
- (@lmacken) #728, updates: Disable the ability to set a request for an archived
- (@lmacken) #731, overrides: Gracefully handle duplicate submissions (fixes #713)
- (@lmacken) #733, models: Don't delete Bugs that have BugKarma
- (@lmacken) #736, models: Query the wiki for tests with a limit of 500 instead of
the default of 10
- (@lmacken) #737, email: Send comment notifications to the update submitter
- (@lmacken) #738, models: Obsolete unlocked updates, even if they have an open
- (@cgwalters) #739, ini: Link to wiki page for how to get updates instead of inline
- (@ralphbean) #742, Remove unnecessary encoding of bug titles.
- d801e07ff Sorts the list of test cases
- 6c4023390 updates: Disable the ability to set a request for an archived release (issue
- 6879f0d02 overrides: Gracefully handle duplicate submissions (fixes #713)
- 65794626b models: Don't delete Bugs that have BugKarma (fixes #732)
- b99c0f1a0 bootstrap: Add a hack for PIL to link the Pillow egg-info into our virtualenv
- c4ba820da models: Query the wiki for tests with a limit of 500 instead of the default of
- c1a2247a7 email: Send comment notifications to the update submitter (fixes #726)
- 8ecf380a5 models: Obsolete unlocked updates, even if they have an open request (fixes
- da17ec271 ini: Link to wiki page for how to get updates instead of inline cmd
- 05e992d46 tests: Fix up some bugs from PR#739
- e7c363a41 tests: Fix the name of a unit test
- 5d2a2b14f Remove unnecessary encoding of bug titles.
- 1ca762d0e Fix test case.
- d54c77b94 masher: Minor tweaks to the sync/async tagging
- d6300ae90 util: Ensure updates aren't listen in both the sync/async batches
- 5722929fe util: Clean up some logging output