I just cut a new release of 'the-new-hotness' -- that's the backend daemon
listens for announcements about new upstream releases published by
, and in response does lots of stuff like filing
bugs in bugzilla, etc.
This new release includes a number of bug fixes which should cut down on error
emails sent to the developers.
The automatic building of new releases as scratch builds has been broken for a
few months now as a result of a change in the way 'fedpkg sources' output
needed to be parsed. That is fixed here.
We also will now add comments to Review Request bugs and FTBFS bugs when
relevant scratch and real builds complete respectively.
- (@danc86) #47, mark patches as such when attaching them in Bugzilla
- (@puiterwijk) #57, Use the root url to check for logged in state
- (@ralphbean) #61, Report successful rawhide builds (mostly) once.
- (@ralphbean) #62, Try twice to find the rawhide version of packages.
- (@ralphbean) #63, Fix fedpkg sources parsing.
- (@ralphbean) #64, Follow up on FTBFS bugs.
- (@ralphbean) #67, Match bugs also in the ASSIGNED state.
- (@ralphbean) #66, Handle pkgdb.package.update messages.
- (@ralphbean) #68, Be extra careful with anitya error panels.
- (@ralphbean) #69, Mention scratch build results in review request tickets.
- 3fef00949 Specbump.
- e2a682eeb mark patches as such when attaching them in Bugzilla
- 7cf5ebbe6 Use the root url to check for logged in state
- 8ad4b1863 Report successful rawhide builds (mostly) once.
- b24ada416 Save bz username so it can be referenced.
- cc4b7f4f0 Try twice to find the rawhide version of packages.
- 1e8fac332 Fix fedpkg sources parsing.
- 4db986c9e Add a method to query for FTBFS bugs.
- dc2aa7744 Follow up on FTBFS bugs.
- d6589d7c3 If pkgdb hands us no upstream_url, then bail out.
- 80f4042b2 Silence some BeautifulSoup warnings.
- a9c8ffd42 Handle pkgdb.package.update messages.
- 4648ed3ca Only return open FTBFS bugs.
- a64d7d338 Operate on all open FTBFS bugs we find, not just the first one.
- 700925fa3 Match bugs also in the ASSIGNED state.
- db929f815 pep8
- 493dba976 Update error text.
- 56ea7ae6a Use different anitya API endpoint to query for packages by project.
- 2249110d6 Add some tests.
- 427f443d4 Be extra careful with anitya error panels.
- 1510b7a10 Fix return statement.
- 24b51ae61 Merge branch 'develop' of github.com:fedora-infra/the-new-hotness into
- de2bd6c61 Make ftbfs_bugs plural to indicate that it returns a generator.
- 51fe83dd6 Change the way we compare dist tags so we compare '.fc24' with
- 65ba74f4b Mention scratch build results in review request tickets.
- 62d10b1b2 Remove changelog header.