Good morning everyone,
I pushed to stg a new release of kerneltest-harness this morning.
Here is the changelog:
* Fri Nov 07 2014 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou(a)fedoraproject.org> - 1.0.5-1
- Update to 1.0.5
- Log fedmsg tracebacks instead of discarding them
- Don't wait for Rawhide to shut down, it never does
- Remove an unnecessary variable assignment
- Turn the application into a ReverseProxied application
This version will not reach prod as I already found out issues with imports, so
it's fixed in stg and in git and once my tests of a small CLI are working I'll
push a new release.
Show replies by thread