Okay, it's fixed now.
All I did was add "Read, Discover and Workspace" permissions to anonymous
on the project level ;).
If you need anything else, don't hestitate to contact us.
With kind regards,
On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 1:48 AM, Róman Joost <rjoost(a)redhat.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 01:26:02AM +0200, Patrick Uiterwijk wrote:
> Dear Róman Joost,
> We can also just enable anonymous access to the results if you'd prefer
> Just let me know, and I can enable that.
Ooh nice. That would definitely help. I've tried adjusting the
project-only permissions but went nowhere.
So - yes please :))
Thanks and Kind Regards,
Software Engineer, HSS - Infrastructure Engineering & Development
email: rjoost(a)redhat.com | tz: UTC+10
irc: rjoost #bugzilla