On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 10:51:14 -0600
Kevin Fenzi <kevin(a)scrye.com> wrote:
This looks good to me, but we are in freeze and wiki group is frozen.
So, we could just wait until after freeze to push this out, get a
freeze break or split it and only do the non wiki parts of it now. ;)
Since this is really low priority, I think we could just wait. Not enough changes to split
it in different commits anyway :)