On 01.10.2016 20:50, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
You are getting this email because you are in the 'fi-apprentice' group in the fedora account system (or are reading this on the infrastructure list). Feel free to reply just directly to me, or cc the infrastructure list for everyone to see and comment on. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Apprentice At the first of every month(or so), I am going to be sending out an email like this one. I would like feedback on how things are going for you. I'd like to ask for everyone to send me a quick reply with the following data or anything related you can think of that might help us make the apprentice program more useful. 0. Whats your fedora account system login?
linuxmodder 1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look at our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
No, having some hardware issues, logins across board have been limited lately.
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or contribute to more?
Still wanting to help
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the fi-apprentice 'easyfix' tickets? https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issues?status=Open&tags=easyfix no, see #1
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for whatever reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would help you do any of the above?
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved? Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you? Finding tickets in your interest area?
time, sadly real life hardly allows for steady balance :)
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find them helpful or interesting?
no, again see #1
8. Have you logged into our Gobby instance and read/seen/added to our meeting agenda? https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby
9. Whats your favorite Halloween food? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween#Food
Not really a holiday I do much with, but I enjoy the joy that is often surrounding it (at least in my family, not everyone has that joy I know)
Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including improvements to this email, the wiki page, etc.
Plan to write down some once normal communication is obtained.
Any folks I do not hear from in the next week will be removed from the group. (Note that it's easy to be readded when you have time or whatever and it's nothing at all personal, we just want to keep the group up to date with active folks). Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback! kevin
Corey W Sheldon ph: +1 (310).909.7672
Freelance IT Consultant, Multi-Discipline Tutor Fedora AmbaNA (linuxmodder) Ameridea LLC Founder, President Find me elsewhere: https://gist.github.com/linux-modder/ac5dc6fa211315c633c9
"One must never underestimate the power of boredom...from which creativity and laziness are borne, which can spark great works of chaos and genius." --Anonymous
"Any man willing to retreat freedom for security is deserving of neither." (Pp) -- Benjamin Franklin. This document, including attachments, is intended for the person or company named and contains confidential and/or legally privileged information. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information may be unlawful and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message and notify the sender.