I'd like to push out a new bodhi release this week.
- Support the new pre-beta policy
- critpath updates only requires 1 proventester karma
- non-critpath updates can be pushed to stable after 3 days in testing
Changes for AutoQA
- Adds the appropriate pending tag upon reacing stablekarma
- Remove the pending tags when revoking a request
- Query the wiki for test cases upon new update creation and list them in the update
These changes do not require any database schema changes, and the bodhi-server
can easily be rolled back if things break.