0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look at
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or contribute
No, not in this month
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for whatever
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would help
you do any of the above?
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
Finding tickets in your interest area?
Need more time
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find them
helpful or interesting?
9. If you were stranded in a snowed in cabin in the woods, and could
only have one book or movie or game, what would it be?
Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including
improvements to this email, the wiki page, etc.
Note that we recently revamped the getting started and other pages.
Please do take a minute to re-read them and let me know if they are
more clear or need further adjustments.
Any folks I do not hear from in the next week will be removed from the
group. (Note that it's easy to be readded when you have time or
whatever and it's nothing at all personal, we just want to keep the
group up to date with active folks).
Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback!