On Thu, Dec 01, 2016 at 05:12:58PM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would
you do any of the above?
No, I have a newborn at home, so that's the reason I didn't spend time
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
Finding tickets in your interest area?
Finding things to work on.
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find
helpful or interesting?
Yes, they are very helpful.
8. Have you logged into our Gobby instance and read/seen/added to
meeting agenda? https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby
9. If you were stranded in a snowed in cabin in the woods, and could
only have one book or movie or game, what would it be?
GTA V. :)
Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including
improvements to this email, the wiki page, etc.
Note that we recently revamped the getting started and other pages.
Please do take a minute to re-read them and let me know if they are
more clear or need further adjustments.
Haven't read the "getting started" page yet.
Tiago M. Vieira, RHCE
fingerprint = 2525 D9C5 A152 54C0 575F 102E 2CB8 A45A E245 073D