I'd like to introduce myself to the list and I'd be very interested in
helping out some.
My name is John Anderson, and I am the network admin at a small biotech
in Wisconsin. We're primarily a CentOS shop in the server room, with a
few OpenBSD boxes, and Fedora on the workstations.
I migrated our Nagios to Zenoss last year, and currently maintain our
Zenoss monitoring. I see that could be a current project for you, and
I'd be very interested in that.
Other things I've done or are familiar with:
* Very familiar with cluster suite, I've built quite a few HA clusters
on it in the last year, mostly apache, mysql and tomcat
* Installed spacewalk here, using that to manage our Centos updates
* I manage our Zimbra mail server, pretty familiar with postfix and
* I've done some xen, some esx
* lots of mysql, a very small bit of oracle
* I can script well in PHP, Python, some perl
I've also been trying to do a little packaging as well.
I'm currently mcgarnicle on freenode, I'm hoping to lurk in your meeting
Anyhow thanks for listening and I'd love to give a hand somewhere.