The new accounts system is live. Take a look. Some general items, I'd
like to move away from the schedule into using Trac where possible. I'd
like the Schedule to become more big picture items. How does this sound
for meetings in the future:
Anyone working on any long term projects must create a ticket. If you'd
like to discuss your topic at the next meeting, add the keyword
"Meeting" to the ticket.
Etiquette: I'd like to lay down some ground rules as to proper ticket
handling (I'll post this on the wiki)
1) If you can't do something, assign it to someone else
2) If someone assigns something to you, don't get offended.
3) Use the ticketing system. There's so much going on we need to be
able to track it.
4) Don't ignore the ticketing system. I'll be on people about this.
5) Get others to use the system, if someone emails you, have them
make a ticket.
6) Don't be afraid to take a ticket. If you take something you are
unable to do, don't worry about it :)
What do you guys think?
BTW, some useful links:
Our new git repo is ready. I've decided not to clone the old
/cvs/fedora/ directory because the new repo has different scope then
that. We'll be keeping it around until we find a reason not to keep it