The infrastructure team will be having it's weekly meeting tomorrow
2011-07-21 at 1900 UTC in #fedora-meeting on the freenode network.
Suggested topics (suggested by whom):
* New folks introductions and Apprentice tasks.
* Phoenix on-site work recap/summary
* QA network setup brainstorming
* Outstanding RFR (Request for Resources)
- RFR: triageweb
- RFR for pastebin server
- RFR - Copr - Fedora Cool
Other Package Repo
- Host Design Team Image
- Hosting space for nitrate
- Request for resources: Ask
- buildbot for upstream python
- Piwik - Website Analytics
We have a pile of hotfixes. What can we do to get them all pushed upstream
and new releases so we can stop carrying the hotfix?
* Upcoming Tasks/Items (nirik)
2011-08-01 figure replacements for xen 03/05/09/15 (EOL 09-25 ish)
2011-08-02 - 16: Alpha change freeze
2011-08-16: Fedora 16 alpha
2011-09-06 - 20: Beta change freeze
2011-09-20: Fedora 16 Beta
2011-10-11 - 25: Final change freeze
2011-10-25: Fedora 16 release.
* Meeting tagged tickets:
Submit your agenda items, as tickets in the trac instance and send a
note replying to this thread.
More info here: