On Wed, Aug 10, 2022 at 08:39:18PM -0000, Pedro Moura wrote:
> The name of the blog/site? That's given by
`item.feed.title`, see here:
> I remember we'd also looked into OpenSUSE's planet instance, which is a
> more complex deployment (uses Jekyll etc. IIRC). That may be a better
> starting point?
Thanks! This tip and openSUSE repo really helped. I was able to get the author, picture
and do a work around to get the fas name.
It seems we can keep the templates as they are in Fedora Planet and just change it so
pluto can build them.
Sharing what I've done so far:
- Fedora Planet didnt had a repo, so I created one here
- Everything was pushed on dev branch for now
- Put Fedora Planet in a container
- Changed only the index template of people's planet. Fedora Planet has about 7
"planets", each "planet" has about 7 distinct html templates,
they're slightly similar tho. So the mission now would be changing those html
templates to erb templates so pluto can build them.
I don't think it has to be 100% exactly the same... just close...
I'd like to keep working on this, but also would like to hear
from you all:
- What do you think how this is going so far?
- Any suggestions or anything I should have done?
- Can I keep working on this?
I think you're doing great. ;)
Once you have it generating pages, might be good to publish those
somewhere and everyone can look and see how it looks?