So, I think we have two groups approaching a replacement app for
Can we perhaps decide which way we want to go and look at deploying
something soon? This has been more important since we didn't move the
old broken packages app from the old datacenter and people keep asking
We could wait until we have staging back, but I don't think we need to
wait for that to decide what we want to do here?