- (@ralphbean) #41, Setup logging for cronjob
- (@coolsvap) #44, Update typos
- (@nishant-mor) #46, Dropped 'os' and 'ver' from the AWS_AMIS config
- (@ralphbean) #47, Pungi4 fixes.
- (@ralphbean) #49, Add a nice log statement at the beginning
stating what we're going to upload.
- (@sayanchowdhury) #50, Fix to include nightly atomic uploads
- (@sayanchowdhury) #51, Migrate fedimg to compose based
- (@sayanchowdhury) #52, Send image raw_url to fedmsg instead of the build_name
- 60aa36b2a Setup logging for cronjob
- 511497384 Update typo in GCE service
- 6b9c3210d Update typo in rackspace service
- f470cebef Update typo in hp service
- 5a1c7ab51 Dropped 'os' and 'ver' from the AWS_AMIS config
- 05452ed71 ex2.py : Added new format of AWS_AMIS config
- 20805fdd9 s/yum/dnf/
- aec998075 Pungi4 fixes.
- 9d4873858 Add a nice log statement at the beginning stating what
we're going to upload.
- 156190880 Fix to include F24 nightly atomic uploads
- 335d2236a Migrate fedimg from koji-based to compose-based
- 7ae44d715 Minor fixes in the fedmsg consumer
- a3a2300ab Change KojiConsumer to FedimgConsumer
- 1d0af12c1 Update the documenation to install fedfind while setting up
- 0e199c95d An small indentation typo resulting into major issue
- 4f9e932f3 Send image raw_url to fedimg instead of the build_name
Sayan Chowdhury <https://sayanchowdhury.dgplug.org/>
Senior Software Engineer, Fedora Engineering - Emerging Platform
GPG Fingerprint : 0F16 E841 E517 225C 7D13 AB3C B023 9931 9CD0 5C8B
Proud to work at The Open Organization!