On Tue, 7 Apr 2009, Angel Natan Villegas Vicencio wrote:
Hi every body i want to join to the fedora infrastructure team, add something of my
- System Administrator on RedHat 7.3, RedHat Advanced Server 2.1, RedHat Enterprise Linux
3, RedHat Enterprise Linux 4,
RedHat Enterprise Linux 5,
- Configurations and Installations of Redhat servers through PXE and kickstars files
- Configurations of yum repositories for provisioning redhat servers ( 2.1, 3, 4, and 5
- LVM Filesystems
- Bash Scripting
- Technical Management of network services on Redhat (Radius, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, Postfix,)
- Technical Management on VMware Server and Xen.
- Backup Administrator in tape library MSL6000 with Omniback II.
- Storage Administrator in Storage Strategies with EVA500
- Monitoring Administrator with Nagios, open source tool.
- Technical knowledge on IBM and HP Hardware such as Blade Servers HS21(IBM), xSeries
3250-3850 (IBM), Blades Server
BL20PG2 (HP), DL360 G2 , DL380 G2 , DL580 G2 (HP).
- Firewall and VPNs Administrator on Netscreen Appliance
Welcome Angel, please do participate on the list and online. And if you
are available come to the meetings:
Was there anything in particular you were interested in working on?