0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
A little. Of course I do! (working on infrastructure map)
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would
you do any of the above?
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help
Finding tickets in your interest area?
To find necessary resources/pages. (now I have a list of fedora bookmarks)
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find
helpful or interesting?
Yeah, I've participated in it!
8. Have you logged into our Gobby instance and read/seen/added to
meeting agenda? https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby
9. Whats your favorite Halloween food?
I guess it would be beer :)
Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including
improvements to this email, the wiki page, etc.
Any folks I do not hear from in the next week will be removed from the
group. (Note that it's easy to be readded when you have time or
whatever and it's nothing at all personal, we just want to keep the
group up to date with active folks).
Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback!
infrastructure mailing list -- infrastructure(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe send an email to infrastructure-leave@lists.