On Tue, Dec 13, 2016, at 01:49 PM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
So the parts I think I am seeing different answers are:
1. What are we trying to accomplish and where?
2. What infrastructure is needed to accomplish this?
I think this stuff is pretty well covered in the thread and should
be hashed out by the people who are going to do the work.
3. When does this need to be done?
I don't quite understand how this process stretched to 6
months already...but soon, please - I'd like Fedora to
be a reference architecture. If it takes another
few months something is clearly going wrong.
4. What is the budget cost for setting up these certificates,
reporting systems, pinned ips etc
5. Who is paying for this (hardware, certificates, domain names, etc).
6. Who is doing the implementation work and where?
I can take point on making and testing the client side changes.