On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 10:27:52PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
So F9 is out the door and we had a very exciting last 6 months.
the short list:
* /mnt/koji migration and deployment
* Backup system up and running
* Collaboration servers brought up (gobby and asterisk POC)
* UTC switch
The focus for this last release was mostly around sanity. Cleaning up
some configs, things like that. We actually did a very good job of that.
All in all I feel it was a good release. So my question to the team, what
would you all like to see over the next 6 months?
Here are some things I'd like to get done:
- Signing server (sigul)
- Solidify our SELinux deployment. I'm sitting down with Dan Walsh this
week to churn through our logs and fix as much stuff as possible.
Brett Lentz (Wakko666) has also been doing a great job of writing test
cases and pushing some crucial puppet SELinux changes upstream.
- Get our logging situation under control.
- Get bodhi into the app cluster, and give it the ability to kick off
mashes on our releng boxes.