ok. Have safe travels. ;)
Oh, while I am looking at them... how about I go over the outstanding
mailman3 bugs in trac we have?
"Enable syndication of fedora mailing lists"
* This is an old ticket and we had some hacky perl script to try and do
rss feeds with lists. Does HK support rss? Is this a feature we can
ask for upstream?
"where is list administration interface"
* perl-devel is not notifying on held messages. I am also seeing this
with the 'websites' list. Should we move this to an upstream bug?
"Mailman 3 mbox archives have invalid Date: value"
* This says a fix was commited. Is it live now? If so, we can close?
"New subscription notifications from fedora-join mailing list come from
* admin emails from root@localhost. ;( There's a dupe of this I just
noticed below. ;) Closing the dupe, but should we file an upstream
bug? or is this a config problem locally?
"main translation page isntt available when searching on
* Not sure what to do here. Perhaps we could ask Mo or Ryan to weigh in
and see if there's some better way to do the UI for it? Or just close
it with a cannot fix for now?
"firewalld-devel list archives not working properly"
* Not sure whats going on here. Any news on your investigations?
"Request: run MetricsGrimoire mlstats against all
mailing lists monthly; provide access to database"
* Not sure where we are with this one. Does Mattdm have access to do
the stats? Should we set them up to run automagically?
"querying the list of all the aliases that a given FAS id is on"
* Not sure how to handle this one either. It's an old one and would
require querying lots of places. It's not really mailing list related