On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 06:03:04PM -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Paul W. Frields
> * L10n to tell us whether they would mind having these website changes
> come into POT within the next 24-48 hours. Translations could be
> accepted up until May 11, and then of course after May 19 when
> things unfreeze we would accept more.
> * Websites (and Infrastructure if they make this decision together) to
> say whether that exception can be granted.
I can help out from infrastructure if needed and its ok'd.
Thank you Smooge!
There are a few strings that need updates but I've been working on
some of them, and testing as I go. Hopefully Sijis can make sure my
Genshi markup is all kosher.
Paul W. Frields http://paul.frields.org/
gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233 5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
- - - - http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
Where open source multiplies: http://opensource.com