Good Morning Everyone,
I just cut a new release of pagure: 2.3.3
Here is the changelog:
* Fri Jul 15 2016 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou(a)pingoured.fr> - 2.3.3-1
- Update to 2.3.3
- Fix redering the release page when the tag message contain only spaces (Vivek
- Fix the search in @<username> (Eric Barbour)
- Displays link and git sub-modules in the tree with a dedicated icon
These are the last few bugs noticed in stg so I will be rolling 2.3.3 to prod
this morning (expect a couple of minutes of down time while I upgrade the DB and
The infrastructure team will be having it's weekly meeting tomorrow,
2016-07-14 at 18:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting on the freenode network.
We have a gobby document
(see: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby )
fedora-infrastructure-meeting-next is the document.
Please try and review and edit that document before the meeting and we
will use it to have our agenda of things to discuss. A copy as of today
is included in this email.
If you have something to discuss, add the topic to the discussion area
with your name. If you would like to teach other folks about some
application or setup in our infrastructure, please add that topic and
your name to the learn about section.
NN= Introduction =
This shared document is for the next fedora infrastructure meeting.
We will use it over the week before the meeting to gather status and info and
discussion items and so forth, then use it in the irc meeting to transfer
information to the meetbot logs.
= Meeting start stuff =
#startmeeting Infrastructure (2016-07-14)
#chair smooge relrod nirik abadger1999 lmacken dgilmore threebean pingou puiterwijk pbrobinson
#topic New folks introductions / Apprentice feedback
= Status / information / Trivia / Announcements =
(We put things here we want others on the team to know, but don't need to discuss)
(Please use #info <the thing> - your name)
#topic announcements and information
#info spammers ongoing. Wiki is now cla+1 - kevin/patrick/smooge
#info inactive apprentices removed, feel free to re-add anytime - kevin
#info koji01.stg moved to vh04 and made larger - relrod
#info ansible check/diff report getting smaller, fixed a number of things - kevin
= Things we should discuss =
We use this section to bring up discussion topics. Things we want to talk about
as a group and come up with some consensus or decision or just brainstorm a
problem or issue. If there are none of these we skip this section.
(Use #topic your discussion topic - your username)
= Apprentice office hours =
Here we will discuss any apprentice questions, try and match up people looking
for things to do with things to do, progress, testing anything like that.
= Learn about some application or setup in infrastructure =
(This section, each week we get 1 person to talk about an application or setup
that we have. Just going over what it is, how to contribute, ideas for improvement,
etc. Whoever would like to do this, just add the info in this section. In the
event we don't find someone to teach about something, we skip this section
and just move on to open floor.)
#topic Learn about:
= Meeting end stuff =
#topic Open Floor
You are getting this email because you are in the 'fi-apprentice' group
in the fedora account system (or are reading this on the
Feel free to reply just directly to me, or cc the infrastructure list
for everyone to see and comment on.
At the first of every month(or so), I am going to be sending out an
email like this one. I would like feedback on how things are going for
I'd like to ask for everyone to send me a quick reply with the
following data or anything related you can think of that might help us
make the apprentice program more useful.
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look at
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or contribute
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the fi-apprentice
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for whatever
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would help
you do any of the above?
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
Finding tickets in your interest area?
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find them
helpful or interesting?
8. Have you logged into our Gobby instance and read/seen/added to our
meeting agenda? https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby
9. When was the last time it rained where you are?
Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including
improvements to this email, the wiki page, etc.
Any folks I do not hear from in the next week will be removed from the
group. (Note that it's easy to be readded when you have time or
whatever and it's nothing at all personal, we just want to keep the
group up to date with active folks).
Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback!
Good Morning Everyone,
Another day, another release: 2.3.2
This is a simple bug-fix release fixing, for example, showing the status of a PR
on the PR page.
* Tue Jul 12 2016 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou(a)pingoured.fr> - 2.3.2-1
- Update to 2.3.2
- Do not mark as local only some of the internal API endpoints since they are
called via ajax and thus with the user's IP
Stg has been updated.
Good Morning Everyone,
I finally cut a new release of pagure: 2.3
Its changelog is pretty big:
* Mon Jul 11 2016 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou(a)pingoured.fr> - 2.3-1
- Update to 2.3
- Fix typos in pr_custom_page.rst (Lubomír Sedlář)
- Improve the unit-test suite (Vivek Anand)
- Remove the branch chooser from the repoheader and rework the fork button (Ryan
- Add support for non utf-8 file names (Ryan Lerch)
- Add a 'Duplicate' status for issues (Vivek Anand)
- Add title attribute for replying to comment and editing the comment in issues
and PRs (Vivek Anand)
- Include the user when reporting error by email
- Add an API endpoint to create projects
- Add an API endpoint to assign someone to a ticket
- Add small script to be ran as cron to send reminder of expiring tokens (Vivek
- Do not show the PR button on branches for which a PR is already opened
- Add an API endpoint to fork projects
- Add the possibility to watch/unwatch a project (Gaurav Kumar)
- Add a 'Take' button on the issue page (Ryan Lerch and I)
- Add a dev-data script to input some test data in the DB for testing/dev
- Fix links to ticket/pull-request in the preview of a new ticket
- Add the possibility to diff two or more commits (Oliver Gutierrez)
- Fix viewing a file having a non-ascii name
- Fix viewing the diff between two commits having a file with a non-ascii name
- On the commit detail page, specify on which branch(es) the commit is
- Add the possibility to have instance-wide admins will full access to every
projects (set in the configuration file)
- Drop the hash to the blob of the file when listing the files in the repo
- Add autocomple/suggestion on typing @<username> on a ticket or a pull-request
- Fix the edit link when adding a comment to a ticket via SSE
- Add notifications to issues as we have for pull-requests
- Record in the db the date at which a ticket was closed (Vivek Anand)
- Add the possibility for pagure to rely on external groups provided by the auth
- Add the possibility for pagure to use an SMTP server requiring auth
- Add autocomple/suggestion on typing #<id> for tickets and pull-requests (Eric
- With creating a README when project's description has non-ascii characters
- Add colored label for duplicate status of issues (Vivek Anand)
- Ship working wsgi files so that they can be used directly from the RPM
- Mark the wsgi files provided with the RPM as %%config(noreplace)
- Install the api_key_expire_mail.py script next to the createdb one
This is currently happily running in stg but with Patrick's help I found a bug
in the logic around the watch/unwatch feature, so I have a pull-request opened
fixing this and there will be a 2.3.1 coming soon (and 2.3 will not make it to
Good Morning Everyone,
With the help from Vivek, Farhaan and Sayan, we pushed a new pagure release:
This is the announced bug-fix release of 2.3 and here is its changelog:
* Mon Jul 11 2016 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou(a)pingoured.fr> - 2.3.1-1
- Update to 2.3.1
- Fix sending notifications to users watching a project
- Fix displaying if you are watching the project or not
This is currently running in stg and will stay there a little longer for more
testing (testers more than welcome!).
Good Morning Everyone,
I just cut a new pkgdb2 release: 2.4.2.
Here is its changelog:
* Mon Jul 11 2016 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou(a)pingoured.fr> - 2.4.2-1
- Update to 2.4.2
- When sending error report, use PKGDB2_EMAIL_FROM from the configuration
- Add support for the namespace in the cgit URL
Only bug fixes as you can see but allows the stg instance to point to the right
repo in cgit (for example):
and it also allows a known third-party user of pkgdb2 to configure their
This is happily running in stg and prod.